A great opportunity has arisen to join one of the top 10 accountancy firms within their Audit practice in their London office. The are seeking to hire an Associate Director.
- Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress whilst identifying solutions.
- To add value to the client relationship, identifying and developing opportunities to improve the clients’ businesses.
- Performing, planning and completing the audit process for each assignment.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience as an external auditor, preferably with experience within a professional services firm.
- Experience in working with entrepreneurial, OMB, SME, and AIM listed clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication, and team management.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.