Assistant UK Tax Manager
This highly reputable, global organisation is recruiting for a UK Tax Accountant/Assistant UK Tax Manager to join the Global Tax department based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the UK Tax Manager in coordinating all aspects of the UK tax management and reporting obligations.
You will get involved with the following:
– Preparation of UK corp0rate tax returns, tax provisions, CFC reviews, US Tax Reporting and other ad hoc projects as required.
– Liason with members of other departments within the organisation and external advisors and managing those relationships.
– Performing risk reviews of process outputs either by specific review of through analytical procedures.
– Support the continued enhancement and development of effective tax reporting, compliance controls, tax governance and strategy including reporting on SAO.
– Devise, propose and participate in implementing tax planning initiatives.
Apply now to join this entrepreneurial and inclusive culture where they succeed together across the desk and around the globe.
There will be a huge amount of flexibility in this role and flexible working is very much encouraged. The role will initially be for 6 months +.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.