Assistant Treasury Manager
Brewer Morris are currently hiring for a Treasury Analyst within the Treasury function of a rapidly growing renewables business. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Global cash management of the Group: internal and external funding of accounts and timely release
- Cash forecasting: run daily weekly and monthly forecasts
- Credit facility reporting: weekly and monthly reporting requirements and monitoring of covenants
- Foreign currency (FX): monitor and manage Group FX exposure, hedging where required.
- Banking relationships: develop strong operational banking relationships.
- Assist in the implementation of a treasury management system and with projects related to processes or system improvements.
The successful candidate will be:
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to handle large data sets.
- Knowledge of financial instruments (Swaps, Future, Options, Forwards).
- Demonstrable working experience in derivatives and trading companies and/or a Treasury department.
- Python skills (at least at intermediate level).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Part-qualified or qualified in an appropriate finance qualification, including CIMA, ACCA, CFA or ACT.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.