almost 2 years ago
Brewer Morris is representing a global telecommunications company for the recruitment of an Assistant Treasurer. This is a newly created role, that will be responsible for the credit rating agencies relationships, updating the debt issuance programmes and supporting the technical accounting.
- Managing relationships with the credit rating agencies
- Producing the presentations regarding the groups credit rating
- Managing the reporting of the monthly variance analysis between budget and actual cash interest cost
- Supporting the IR team and contributing to the investor messaging
- Providing technical accounting analysis
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
- 5+ years experiences in a multinational treasury department or a credit rating agency
- Strong academics
- Treasury qualification desirable
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.