Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the Assistant Treasurer is a senior member of the Group
Finance team. will play a key role in the ongoing development of this maket leading treasury
function. It is a leadership position, with direct responsibility for a centralised treasury team in
the UK with responsibility for treasury activities across the Group's four regions; UK & Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and the Middle East.
* Support the Group Treasurer on strategic initiatives eg. funding, M&A and ad-hoc projects. Assist the businesses with their funding requirements (e.g. asset finance, project finance) and risk management; working closely with them on contract bids and on an ongoing basis.
* Develop, implement and monitor risk management strategy.
* Manage the daily treasury operations including FX, commodities, investments and cash management
* Lead and manage the implementation of a significant upcoming cash management project.
* Manage the global issuance of bank bonds and guarantees.
* Development and maintenance of the Treasury Management System.
* Maintain a strong control environment and ensure compliance with group policies.
* Actively monitor and forecast net finance costs and foreign exchange impacts on P&L, cash flow and the balance sheet.
* Ensure compliance with financing documentation and covenants.
* Production of a monthly treasury report for the CFO and the Board.
* Oversee monthly treasury accounting and manage service delivery from the offshore
shared service centre. Advise on the accounting impact of new transactions. Assist with preparation of statutory accounts and external reporting.
* Point of contact for internal and external auditors.
* Maintain excellent working relationships with the Group's banking partners.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.