Assistant Tax Manager
A prominent business is continuing to grow its well-established tax team by searching for an Assistant Tax Manager in Surrey.
As an Assistant Tax Manager, you will be supported by a team of 6 tax professionals in the UK and report to the Regional Tax Manager. The wider business has entities across Europe and the US, with the latter having its own finance team. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Manager with the tax provisions and calculations for the UK Group.
- Prepare the US GAAP tax reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Supporting the team on various tax advisory projects.
- Lead the meetings regarding withholding tax obligations and double tax treaty applications.
- Assist the European Assistant Tax Manager with European tax compliance and reporting obligations.
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge of the Group’s systems and processes, and subsequently help streamline them.
To be considered, you should be ACA, CTA, and/or ACCA qualified with sufficient experience in UK corporate tax and tax reporting. Your competencies to communicate effectively, work in a team, and develop relationships with important stakeholders will be assessed.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to c.£70,000 and a host of benefits. The team operate on a very flexible hybrid basis, with the minimum requirement being only one or two days in the Surrey office.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.