£55000 - £65000 per annum + depending on experience
about 1 year ago
Tax Accountant/Assistant Tax Manager job in Cambridge for an in-house tax team, requires a Tax Accountant/Tax Manager. A 6 to 12 months contract paying £55,000 to £65,000 per annum (pro-rata).
Whilst the company goes through a transition, interim tax support is required to the tax team at a Tax Accountant or Assistant Tax Manager level.
Key duties will include:
- Completing tax provisions including overseas companies
- Completing the tax packs for the 2019 UK computations
- Collating information to complete transfer pricing documentation
- Commence the PAYE Settlement Agreement 2019/20
- Calculate the UK CT payments on account
- VAT duties.
To be considered for this role you will have a broad tax experience and be available for an interim position. You will also live within an easy commuting distance to Cambridge.
For further information please contact Amy Thomas of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 02073329628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.