With operations in more than 130 countries and over $100bn in sales our client is one of the world's largest energy operators. A rare opportunity has arisen to join the Finance Leadership Development programme that will offer an excellent platform for career progression with the opportunity to develop leadership skills within a truly global organisation.
I am keen to hear from Big 4 trained Internal Auditors seeking to make their first move into industry. The role will offer broad exposure across Internal Audit, Corporate Governance and Risk Management working with Senior Management in identifying and assessing business risks, providing independent assurance and real-time support to senior management
- Design, perform, and manage risk-based strategic, operational, financial, IT and compliance audits including evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation
- Perform qualitative and quantitative financial and data analysis
- Draft audit reports that summarize audit findings, communicate actionable recommendations, and graphically representing key metrics
- Develop, communicate, and obtain management responses for audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices while collaborating with management on action plans
- Monitor and report on the status of audit findings though re-testing and closure
- Assist group internal audit team in performing special projects and implementing internal audit best practices
With fast track potential to a Manger role within 12 months the following competencies and experience are essential
- Qualified Chartered Accountant and/or Masters Degree
- Leadership/management skills, including people management experience
- A strong team player, capable of building and maintaining effective relationships with senior management
- Proven experience of working effectively with senior stakeholders including the ability to deliver difficult messages with the ability to influence and drive change
- Ability to think strategically, a hands-on pragmatic approach to implementation.
- Customer focussed, with the confidence to deal with and influence at all levels
- Commercial awareness and the ability to make practical recommendations that will add value to the business
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.