Assistant Manager Business Tax
Feeling that new year new job urge? Do you feel you need to find the next challenge in your career? Perhaps the role below may be exactly what you are looking for. My client is an accountancy and business advisory firm which provided integrated advice and solutions to help business navigate through the working world. Their clients include Britain’s economic engine – those being high growth businesses which the ambition and drive to fuel the economy.
Within this position you will be providing compliance and Advisory services to a wide range of clients. The primary responsibility of this position will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also be providing assistance to Directors / Principles / Partners in both client work and In management of the group. Within your role you will also be asked to be involved in special advisory projects on an ad hoc basis. A key part of the role will require you to actively seek new business opportunities arising from existing and new clients.
Other Responsibilities to this role may include but not be limited to:
* Providing Tax Compliance and Advisory services to a wide range of clients
* Managing a portfolio of client including control of billings and identification of opportunities to improve recoveries together with tax collection.
* Understanding potential risks to the firm in relation to the firms quality control procedures and raising to the appropriate person.
* Pay attention to the self development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within practice.
In order to be eligible for this position, you will require the following:
* An in-depth knowledge of corporate taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues.
* Experience with liaising with client senior management.
* CTA and/or ACA qualified.
* We want someone who who will challenge the current practice, some who wants to champion change and drive improvements.
If this sounds like you next career move and you would like to find out more information please apply below and contact myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02074152825
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.