AP/Treasury Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: City of London
Salary: £70,000 to £75,000 FTC
Duration: 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: Beginning of January
Our client is looking for maternity cover for their Accounts Payable/Treasury Manager to cover the day to day operations of the team, ensuring controls are operating effectively around safeguarding cash and maintenance of process documentation and performance metrics. Their offices are based in the City of London and offer hybrid working (1-2 days in office).
- Manage the 3 direct reports in their day-to-day activities
- Review and improve processes ensuring awareness of external factors and best practice.
- Responsible for identifying any aged payments and the resolution.
- Support as Administrator/Approver across all payment platforms ensuring the maintenance of strict controls around access rights and ongoing review
- Oversight of PTF payments ensuring all controls around these are robust
- Ensuring that effective controls are in place pertaining to the safeguarding of cash and the use of each of bank account extending to other branches
- Responsible for Treasury & AP internal and external audit queries
- Responsible for signing off the quarterly Treasury & AP SOX/Control framework administered
- Responsible for any internal/external reporting requirements.
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy (includes Solvency II, fair treatment of costumers, financial crime, data protection, whistleblowing, etc)
- Experience Accounts Payable professional in a large international company
- Understanding of the insurance industry and relationships
- Proven track record in effective payment operations and controls
- Experienced end user of SAP is a must
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.