Our client is one of Asia's best known companies. Since it's conception it has experienced phenomenal growth and the enviable success it has enjoyed has elevated it to be a global player.
The company prides itself on the service it provides its customers and the investment in training, development and employee wellbeing programs it has for its people.
They are looking to add to their Global Tax team through the appointment of a Regional Tax Manager to support the businesses across various jurisdictions in Asia.
- Investigate and develop strategies to optimise tax incentives and to reduce company's tax liability.
- To apply optimal taxation strategy for the organisation and to perform all necessary tasks i.e. tax filing, reporting, etc. based on tax rules and regulations that is specific to corporation.
- Review and plan innovative tax plan methods to minimise overall company's tax liabilities and risk profile for example, develop efficient tax plans for the recognition of sales revenue in accounts in order to save on taxes.
- Monitor updates on tax laws and ensure compliance with the rules and regulations in terms of maintaining proper and accurate accounts for all business transactions, tax filling procedures, deadlines, etc.
- Managing the tax compliance process to ensure that local finance teams meet all direct and indirect tax obligations.
- Managing all tax audits, reviews and disputes across the companies.
- Qualified accountant, with significant experience in international tax matters.
- Preferably have experience working in an in-house tax role, although candidates coming directly from an international accounting or law firm will be considered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex tax issues clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing.
- Can demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.