AD, Financial Control
The team are looking for someone with a track record of successfully managing the balance sheet within an organization with multiple separate legal entities. The role will also require someone with a commercial understanding of the finances and ideally with a track record of process improvement.
The role and the team offer a clear path for progression within the organization. It is also a great team culture and working environment.
- Responsible for the balance sheet control of over 20 entities
- Report and Track on the monthly Balance sheet reconciliation for the group in their Blackline system as well as identifying and implementing improvements in the reconciliation process
- In charge of intercompany accounting process and balance sheet consolidation
- Proactively identify improvements in internal processes and controls to increase efficiencies
- Review group balance sheet accounts and implement improvements to the control environment
- Assist with the monthly close process including journal entries, reconcilations, inter-company, cost allocations, and other balance sheet accounts
- Liaising with group auditors and responding to queries during the half year and year end audit cycles
- Manage timeline for Half year and Year end deliverables on related party transactions, Financing cost etc
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified ideally with 2-4 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience working within a complex financial structure with multiple separate legal entities and holding companies.
- Experienced with the maintenance of group balance sheets and intercompany reconciliations and consolidations.
- Proven track record of process improvement to increase internal efficiency.
- UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS experience preferred
- Confident user of Excel and Microsoft systems is a must, and experience using SUN is a bonus.
- Experience of SUN preferred. Or a similar system.
If this sounds like it could be a fit and you would be interested in finding out more. Please apply below or reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.