Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Verify customer purchase orders booked by contracts personnel.
- Assists A/R Supervisor with clerical functions relating to billing Commercial customers.
- Reconciles and reviews cash receipts received via lockbox and wire transfers.
- Generates invoices in ERP system and timely submission to customers
- Collections on customer past due invoices.
- Research and resolve customer payment issues and discrepancies
- Generate and Distribute month-end Revenue & Receivable reports.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets and updating information as needed
- Internal audit testings in compliance with corporate guidelines
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous inquiries as assigned by A/R Supervisor.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum of three years accounting experience, preferably in a construction or architectural environment
- Knowledge and experience in Windows applications and spreadsheets
- Detail and multi-task oriented
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers
- Ability to set priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Must be a US citizen
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.