Accounts Payable Analyst
The Account Payable Analyst is responsible for all AP payment processing in North America as well as all vendor related follow-ups related to AP (Payment Inquires, Vendor Service Fee disputes, provide remittance information, statement reconciliation, etc.).
This will be a hybrid position based in Chicago, Illinois . This role will be required to be on-site 2 days per week, with the ability to work from home the remaining days.
- US payment processing is daily for EPD and Urgent payments, weekly for “Dues” (COGS and SGA that don’t have EPD terms).
- Responsible for executing PCard payments for Central Operations and others that involve customer jobs including uploading invoice on job in local system, executing payment and filling out Concur expense report).
- Responsible for uploading invoices to local system (non-credit card related) when supplier portal issues arise, working with vendor AR on inquiries, etc.
- Responsible for vendor inquires
- Statement reconciliation for suppliers that have past due balances.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without needing current or future employer sponsorship.
- 3-4 years of accounts payable experience .
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel .
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration , Finance, Accounting or Economic.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate across many organizational levels .
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask required .
- Must possess a high energy and sense of urgency .
- Able to work closely with other team members in various regions .
- Basic SAP knowledge.
- Outside the box, problem solving skills .
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.