Accounts Manager – Rickmansworth
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading accountancy firm as an accounts manager in their Rickmansworth office. This will be a Hybrid Opportunity, 2-3 days in the office.
- Managing a portfolio of a broad range of clients across multiple sectors, these will be largely non-audit engagements.
- This individual will work closely with all audit and accounts managers, and alongside these managers, this individual will be responsible for coaching, development and training across the outsourcing and accounts team.
- Planning, supervision and review of statutory accounts including preparing notes for partners.
- Assist the outsourcing team and work alongside the outsourcing team to bring jobs through from VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounts to statutory accounts production.
- An existing Audit and Accounts manager within a similar organisation who has trained within a Chartered Accountants Practice and is used to dealing with small and medium sized enterprises.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.