Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the oversight and preparation of the quarterly valuation process.
- Work with the peers in the preparation/review of quarterly and annual financial statements and work papers provided by third party administrator.
- Work closely with third party administrator to ensure timely delivery of quarterly information to investors.
- Work directly with outside auditors and supervise external annual audits.
- Analyze quarterly/annual/ITD performance returns, including fund level and investment level gross/net returns.
- Assistance with regulatory compliance policies, procedures and filings as needed.
- Ad-hoc reporting, finance, and project management
- Refine internal finance processes and procedures to instill “best practices” operating environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA earned or in-process
- At least six years of accounting experience with alternative investments
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively, work independently, as well as with others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.