The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the full spectrum of accounting, financial reporting and internal control functions of the organization. Reaching out to relevant parties to attain missing information and clarification on outstanding items.
- Complete and manage the accounting function
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Manage Pension payment processing
- Oversee and manage the budget and budget process
- Produce accurate financial reports and unaudited statements
- Manage the Fund’s annual financial audit
- Manage 4 direct reports
- Cash management
- Point of contact for Trustee & employee reimbursement requests
- Keep accurate records of all incoming and outgoing funds. This includes but is not limited to invoices, checks, expenses, pension payments, etc.
- Build strong relationships with Bank of New York and other financial services partners, stakeholders and vendors
- Review, update contact info and follow up as needed on emails regarding monthly employer statements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams, etc.), Business Central or similar accounting financial software
- 2 – 4 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Master’s degree in related field and/or CPA eligible
- Experience developing and streamlining processes
- Knowledge of defined benefit pension plans, nonprofit accounting principles or experience in an entertainment/arts organization
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.