Excellent package + flexible working hrs
5 months ago
Unique opportunity for somebody to work as the Accountant for a private Family Office on a part time basis on the Northern Beaches.
Working closely with the family members you will bring your financial and tax expertise to the role and have full responsibility for all taxation, financial accounting and forecasting matters.
- Preparing and submission of tax returns for all family members.
- Monthly and annual financial reporting, including statutory reporting.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process, including the cash flow forecast.
- Regular engagement with external stakeholders including auditors, banks, lawyers and the ATO.
- Qualified Accountant with a number of years experience dealing with HNWI or private client portfolios.
- Hands on approach, able to work autonomously, with excellent attention to detail
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking for a part time role, where you will be given a lot of freedom to make the role your own, with a lot of flexibility over the working hours.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.