Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- The opening date for entries into the prize draw is 9am on Tuesday 7th November and the closing date is 11.59pm 21st November 2017.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There will be one winner for each prize.
- The winner for each prize will be selected at random by one of the Brewer Morris consultants on 22nd November 2017. Winners will be notified via email or telephone within 7 days of the competition deadline.
- The £250 dinner prize value can only be used in one sitting. The winner of the £250 dinner prize can choose a restaurant of their choice but Brewer Morris must be notified in advance so that vouchers can be arranged with the establishment. The £250 dinner prize must be used by 31st December 2017.
- If the total cost of the dinner is less than the value of the voucher, the remaining balance cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers nor is it transferable.
- If the total cost of the dinner exceeds the value of the voucher, any amount outstanding above this limit will be the sole responsibility of the voucher holder and will not be paid for by Brewer Morris or The SR Group.
- This prize draw is only applicable to individuals who undertake CTA examination(s) in November 2017. To be eligible to claim the prize, the winning entrant will be required to provide Brewer Morris with proof of their exam sitting(s) within seven days of request.
- Brewer Morris reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
- By entering into this prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions, and that Brewer Morris retains the right by your express permission to use the information provided to contact you for any current or future opportunities, events or other related services or information.
- Brewer Morris and the SR Group will not supply any information provided to any third party.
Back to CTA exams prize draw