Matthew Gravelle, Partner for the Brewer Morris London office and Elspeth McAinsh, Associate Director in Sydney were in attendance at this two day conference hosted at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore.
It was the 10th anniversary of the Forum and the theme was "Planning for a new international tax regime". The two day conference welcomed over 170 tax professionals and offered the following:
- advice on changes to national transfer pricing rules are affecting how companies allocate profits;
- information about the evolution of indirect tax systems in Asia;
- new approaches to tax audits by officials and taxpayers;
- debates around the practicalities of compliance with CRS and FATCA for taxpayers; and
- updates on BEPS in Asia and learn from first movers on related issues.
Brewer Morris offered insights to delegates on the global tax market and current trends in tax management, as well as partaking in networking with tax leaders from across the Asia Pac region. Elspeth McAinsh said of the event, ''this was a really valuable platform for Brewer Morris to offer and share insight in global market trends and tax management.''
If you would like to learn more about Brewer Morris’ offering in Asia then please contact Elspeth McAinsh on the below details.